Tuesday, August 4, 2015

It's been a while...

and now you're singing that Staind song from 2001.  You're welcome.

But really, life is too busy!  I've had lots to say and not enough time to craft the appropriate words for it.  Forgive me (my one blog follower...hey, whatever.  I've always liked talking to myself anyway.)

I've been raising kids, wifing (yeah, that's a word), singing songs, cooking food, plunging toilets, and trying to follow God.  It's hard y'all, but it's wonderful.  I've met some of the coolest people these last few years.  THE COOLEST.  And I've pushed myself so hard in so many areas, and feel good about the results - and want to keep pushing. 

God is good.  I'm busy and stressed, but God is good.  I feel like there's no way I can reach my dreams, and God reminds me that His dreams for me are better than anything I can even come up with, and He's gonna get me there.

So here's to letting go and trusting Him.  Pushing on and working hard.  And maybe taking a little time to share my thoughts with the interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment