Friday, March 2, 2012

On the brink of destruction

Okay, I'm not gonna lie - the past two days have been really hard! I must be an addict. I'm actually enjoying all of the foods that I've chosen (not tired of them yet) but not having sugar is killing me! I've nearly cried three times today because I couldn't eat something sweet. Some people may think that apples are sweet. Well, they're wrong. For a candy-holic like me, they may as well be a raw potato! And I've been eating some delicious apples; they just don't give me my fix.
I also almost ate a piece of cheese today. ALMOST! Don't judge me!

Okay. that's it. Just needed to get that off my chest.

In case you're curious, my 7 foods are
Chicken
Eggs
Sweet potatoes
Avocados
Whole wheat bread
Spinach
Apples

That just reminded me that I haven't even eaten any avocados because mine are not ripe yet! I refuse to subject myself to the torture of a grocery store just to find some ripe avocados, so alas, I have only eaten 6 foods for the last two days. Is gonna be a long month, people. Pray for me please!

4 comments:

  1. girl I know how you are about those snickers so I will be praying for you - and the kids! Love ya - God is going to do amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the kids need prayer too! I'm a little cranky without my chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny stuff! At least you're trying...I'm not even making an attempt at giving up my cravings:( chocolate chip cookies & popcorn tonight!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete