Tuesday, March 6, 2012

where does the time go? Blogging, I guess :)

Been feeling inspired lately to sew. Like taking old clothes & turning them into something new. Haven't had much time to work on anything yet, though. I'm really hoping to have something to post about soon! Gotta work on something before the inspiration is gone. I'd love to have some stuff to put on Etsy. Which reminds me that I also have a ton of stuff to post on Etsy and I haven't yet. Plus I have to work on taxes for my in-laws and for us. Not to mention the non-stop cooking and cleaning required for a family of 9. And oh, how I would LOVE to squeeze in a bubble bath somewhere....maybe after hauling kids to dance, soccer, and baseball, preparing & eating dinner, and before washing dishes and folding laundry. Nope, I have to put the kids in bed during that time. Okay, I'm totally free at 11:30pm, unless of course, I'd like to get some decent sleep before waking up at 5:30 with Leif and then again at 6:45 to get the kids off to school. Is it dangerous to sleep in a bubble bath? Just wondering...I love to multi-task :)


7 update - okay, so i needed some calcium since I'm still weening Leif, so I swapped out the chicken for yogurt. (not to mention, it's sweet - feeling a little like I'm getting away with something)

I had 2 really easy days, but then this morning I battled hard against creamer in my coffee and chocolate chip waffles. Proud to say I won!

It's really amazing how little we truly NEED. I'm feeling pretty great now that the sugar withdrawals are subsiding, and eating so much less. Weight loss is a beautiful side effect! I am going to start buying mostly fruits & veggies for kids to snack on - please pray for peace in my house. They will not hesitate to make me miserable over it.

1 comment:

  1. ya, when DO we get that time for bubble baths???

    I can't wait to see what you have ready for ETSY! I'm glad you started a shop cause you are super creative!!!

    I love yogurt! It has helped when I needed something sweet and didn't want to get all the bad from the candy bar -- I love this orange cream pop one!! It is perfect!

    WOO on weightloss!! I need to get motivated again!!

    ReplyDelete